I just dont know how me and chris are going to work out. I love him to peices, but i just dont know if things are going to change. I mean things are better, i'm speaking my mind more and staying stronger, but i'm not as strong as i would like, or as strong as i can be. I hate being together like 24/7. I need my space alot, and it's hard for me to say that sometimes, especially to chris. I told him before that i need alot more space if we get back together. But since we've gotten back together we've been together every single day. I mean thats fine if we're doing something, going somewhere or something, but i dont want to just sit around all day watching tv and doing absolutely nothing. I guess we'll see how things work out in time. But i dont think i can stay in this relationship if it doesn't change. it's not fair for either of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment